Project Life : Week Thirteen



Yellow has always been one of those colours I've shied away from. As I've started to find my 'style' within Project Life I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone - and I love it! What I love about using the Design K pages is that it gives me chance to use up some of the paper pads from my stash instead of just hoarding them.

As I'm working through the weeks what really bothers me is my handwriting when I journal as it's not the neatest and it changes constantly. Although looking back at old photo albums my Mum used to keep I love looking for the writing on the back of the photographs, so maybe one day I'll learn to appreciate it, until then I should invest in a typewriter!

Supplies :  Design K Page Protector by Becky Higgins, All 3x4 cards/Title card /Alphas from Studio Calico, "Over it" stamped image from Clearly Kelly - No Comment stamp set, All 4x4 cards are random papers from my stash.

No comments